Saturday, 24 November 2012

NIVEA. Lip Butter

I was recently suffering from some very chapped lips :( when my mum came into my room with this beaut! And I have to say I cannot get enough of it since i've first used it. Now i've never been one to really care for my lips and really use lip care. But this lip butter is AMAZING I honestly could not credit it more. It sorted my lips out straight away and has left them feeling so soft. I now use it in my makeup routine before putting on lipstick. And I also use it before bed so that I know i'll wake up with soft lips! It doesn't soak into your lips though it does stay on, but it gives them a lovely glossy look if you aren't going to put lipstick on top! Coming from NIVEA I was already expecting good results from this lip butter as lets be honest NIVEA are amazing when it comes to skincare. 

I have this lip butter in original but it also comes in Raspberry Rose and Caramel Cream. Two flavors which sound absolutely amazing and I MUST try them asap! At just £1.25 from Superdrug you just can't go wrong!  

No comments:

Post a Comment