So in result of this... I now have tried out a large variety of lashes! I have found my absolute favorite and i'm going to share it with you!
Katy Perry Lashes Created by Eylure.
Of all the lashes i've tried, I would have to say these are my absolute favorite! Created by Eylure, Katy Perry has brought out a fantastic range of eyelashes in a very large variety of styles. Some of my favorites happen to be, 'Oh my! 'Oh honey!' and 'Cool kitty' .
I literally just cant even get enough of these! I use the 'oh honey' lashes on a day to day basis, they are very natural looking with a hint of thickness, not to long. The lashes are fantastic as I would have hoped for from Eylure! They stay on all day with no worries, and have a really lovely look to them. The lashes 'Cool kitty' and 'Oh my' Have a much more evening look to them, I have worn both of these on nights out and absolute love them both! 'oh my' have a very strong and bold look and definitely attract attention to your eyes! They are incredibly thick and long but what I really like about them is the wispy ends. Revlon do a very similar pair but I prefer the Katy Perry ones purely due to the wispy ends rather than a very blunt line.
The lashes by Katy Perry all come with the eylure glue, and they also come with cute little stickers! ( I have stuck these all over my laptop) (mature I know).
I couldn't recommend these more! They are very easy to pick up, Stockists I have seen them in are, Boots, Topshop and you can also pick them up in savers if you want the cheaper end of the scale! You can pick them up in boots for £5.95-£6.95 depending on the style.
No comments:
Post a Comment