Wednesday, 21 November 2012

An introduction!

I've recently been introduced to the world of blogging, and its something i've found myself more and more drawn into each day. After spending day in day out checking out the latest bloggers and some hilarious youtubers I knew it would only be a matter of time before I became a little sheep and followed the crowd!

So let my introduce myself! I'm Nicola, i'm 19 and i'm from the south coast of England.
So why 'June Rose'? I decided too name my blog after my late grandma! She was my absolute shining star and inspiration, So it would only be right for me to name the place I plan to write down all my inspirations and loves after her.

So welcome to June Rose :) I'm still indecisive as to exactly what I plan to blog about.., this will probably be a blog about the most random things that pop into my head! What i'm feeling, what i'm loving, what i'm wondering, and hopefully its all things you guys can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment