Friday, 30 November 2012

Favorites: High street stores

Being a girl with a lack of riches, I am not one lucky enough to be able to make the odd designer purchase here and there. So, like many others, I am constantly racking the stores of the high street for the latest fashion trends. There are however, only a couple of stores I will continuously go back to again and again.


River Island provides constant stunning items completely on trend with the current seasons must haves. Constantly updating their stock with the latest styles they always provide a fantastic shop at fantastic prices. River Island is a high street store that can be found at any local shopping center  providing for all genders and ages, River Islands fashion style i'd say is very funky and defiantly on trend. They have fantastic jeans that you can always ensure fit you, due to providing for length and waist size. From casuals to evening wear, you can ensure you will always find what you are looking for. My favourite times of the year just happen to be, River Island sales! What fantastic sales they have with massive price drops. You will always find a mass of women raiding the racks with many clothes hanging of their arms. I couldn't possibly fault this store, from their stunning accessories and jewelery to their coats and winter warmers, River Island clothes to me are a high street must have. 

visit River Islands online store here -www.riverisland.com   xx

Topshop. The word on every girls lips when they are looking for that outfit that is going to make them stand out from the crowd. Topshop provides clothing with an edge, that element of designer fashion we all look for in high street stores. You will regularly find celebrities wearing the latest Topshop clothing and its all for a fantastic price. Topshop really can cater for your every need. If you are looking for a luxurious frock, they have them. A funky mini dress, they have them. Or even ski wear? yep you guessed it. They have it. There will never be a day when you don't see someone walking around with Topshop and Topman clothing on. When the latest trend is out, you can always look to find it at Topshop. From patterned leggings to the latest camo print, they provide must have fashion for you. Not only do they have fantastic clothing, but Topshop also have a makeup range. I am yet to try their makeup but from other reviews I have seen it is definitely a must try! 

visit Topshop's online store here - www.topshop.com  xx



1 comment:

  1. I really like River Island lately :)

    xo-becky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete