Wednesday, 28 November 2012

BOTANICS: Soothing eye makeup remover



Until recently I was always into just using makeup wipes to remove my makeup. Shamefully, I could never be bothered with putting the effort into using proper skin caring products. I gradually starting using eye makeup remover and cleanser, however I never really found a good eye makeup remover that would remove all of my waterproof mascara with ease. That was until I stole this Soothing eye makeup remover by Botanics off of my mums dressing table, and I honestly couldn't think of anything wrong with it.

Enriched with brightening Hibiscus, this eye makeup remover by Boots Botanics range removes your eye makeup easily and quickly. With just a simple shake of the bottle, the eye makeup remover activates and you can then quickly remove your makeup! This product isn't too greasy like other eye makeup removers can be, and it has a lovely pink colour given to it by the Hibiscus flower.

I really couldn't recommend this product enough, and I will definitely be trying out the other skincare products from this range!

The All Bright soothing eye makeup remover is available to buy here.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment